Compensation: $125,000-$150,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
Private Equity Firm is seeking a strong finance professional to join the Strategic Finance function who is interested in diversifying their career experience through highly analytical and strategic work and working side-by-side with senior management.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Drive analytics and generate complex analyses to support the CFO and the Heads of the Businesses (Private Equity, Credit, Real Estate) on current and potential business initiatives.
- Works on ad hoc special projects (e.g., new fund profitability, fund acquisitions, international expansion).
- Maintains detailed and flexible models supporting annual budget, long-term plan and weekly forecast.
- Generates monthly and quarterly financial reporting tracking actuals vs. budget / forecast for key metrics working with Finance, Business and other departments (Marketing, Legal, etc.)
- Significant amount of financial modeling on current and potential business initiatives.
- Assist with Design, Implementation, User-testing, and Relapse of a software reporting package to be used by the Strategic Finance team.
- 2-4 years of financial analysis experience, ideally in Investment Banking, Big-4 valuation, or advisory services.
- Highly analytical; Excellent Excel-based modeling skills are required.
- Exceptional PowerPoint presentation skills are required.
- Strong analytical thinking and financial reasoning capabilities with the ability to think creatively
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.