Compensation: $70,000 – $90,000
Location: Bucks County, PA
We are representing an Accountant with a publicly traded, consumer service company located in Bucks County, PA.
Highlights about the Company and Position:
- $1B+ publicly traded company which has been assisting their customers for over 50 years
- Responsibilities include performing journal entries and account reconciliations, maintaining internal controls, analyzing account fluctuations, and assisting with audit documentation to include audit sample requests and documentation of internal controls performed
- Reports to the Assistance Controller and will have high visibility across departments
- Hybrid role offering a great work-life balance
- 2+ years of experience in financial reporting, SEC reporting or technical accounting working at a public accounting firm or within a publicly traded company
- CPA or parts passed preferred but not required
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.