$60,000 – $70,000 + bonus
We are representing a Staff Accountant role for a growing Client Service organization located in Philadelphia, PA.
Company & Position Highlights
- Company is growing rapidly and the position reports directly to the Controller of the organization
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual month end closing procedures including bank reconciliations and journal entries
- Individual will be part of a smaller size accounting group where they will have to the opportunity to get involved in various aspects of the accounting/finance process
- Special projects as assigned by upper management
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 1+ years of corporate accounting or public accounting experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.