Location: Philadelphia, PA
We are representing a Staff Accountant opportunity with a private-equity backed hospitality company. The company continues to grow through acquisitions and continues to seek further investments. The Staff Accountant must be an energetic and outgoing personality with strong attention to detail.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Hospitality company with locations across North America
- Handle general ledger, tax filing, and bank reconciliations
- Maintain accounting records for all properties and construction
- Hybrid – in office Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or related field
- 1+ years of corporate accounting experience
- Experience with month end close, reconciliations, journal entries, and trial balance
- Strong communication skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.