- Partake in the organization and oversight of the company’s continuing capital funding requirements including build and maintain financial models and forecasts for debt, interest expense, free cash flow, rating agency, etc. and back the completion and tracking of new and existing equipment leases, letters of credit, other credit facilities
- Participate in the company’s FX and interest rate hedging programs including: support development of interest rate and FX risk hedging strategy and perform market research related to macro-economic, central bank policy, etc. and work with banks to monitor interest rate and foreign currency market trends
- Prepare reporting and calculations for liquidity, debt, cost of capital, derivatives portfolio, FX, counterparty exposures, settlements, etc. Provide support for debt and derivatives financial disclosures
- Monitor company’s defined benefit and defined contribution retirement plans and participate in meetings with asset managers, custodians, investment consultants
- Review monthly performance and risk exposures, and provide inputs for asset manager line-up, asset allocation decisions
- Develop and implement treasury operations best practices and help identify areas of improvement/provide recommendations to management committee meeting materials and perform administrative activities
- Bachelor's degree or comparable related work or military experience
- At least two years correlated industry experience in corporate finance, accounting, or banking
- Experience with Windows applications and Microsoft Office programs such as MS Project, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Advanced proficiency with Excel VBA macros.
- MBA is a plus
- Knowledge of Bloomberg, treasury systems, financial derivatives, and hedge accounting
- Prioritizes regular tasks, special tasks, and concurrent projects, allocating time and resources to ensure that work is completed accurately and efficiently within an established time frame
- Identifies opportunities to increase accuracy and optimize resources and develops/recommends/implements solutions
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.