Job Overview – Sr. Accountant
Atlantic Group is searching for an ideal candidate to join a growing financial services company as their Sr. Accountant. You will play a vital role in the Corporate Finance and Accounting team, assisting with monthly accounting tasks for the company and its subsidiaries. This position offers an excellent opportunity for career advancement and involvement in various accounting responsibilities.
Compensation: $80,000.00 – $90,000.00 + bonus
Location: Montgomery County, PA – Hybrid (3 days in office)
Responsibilities as the Sr. Accountant Include:
- Office space is newly established and offers the ability to collaborate with a supportive team and experienced manager.
- Responsibilities will include maintaining general ledgers, contributing to month-end close activities, including accruals and journal entries, and analyzing revenue and expenses.
- Role will also prepare account and bank reconciliations, and support accounts payable transactions.
- Opportunity for career growth within the company.
Requirements for the Sr. Accountant Include:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- 5+ year(s) of relevant accounting experience.
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, familiarity in SOX 404 compliance is a plus.
- CPA preferred.
- Health Insurance
- Summer Fridays
Application Notice: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, Atlantic Group will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.