Compensation: $75,000-$95,000 + bonus
Location: Dallas, TX
Multi-billion investment firm is seeking a hard-working SPV Accounting Analyst to join its SPV team in Dallas, TX. This individual will collaborate with various teams to support, record and reconcile investing and related cash activities. This is a hybrid role.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Perform investment, cash, and partner allocations and resolve discrepancies.
- Monitor investment pipelines.
- Ensure accurate booking of fund investments to the accounting and other key systems.
- Participate in a wide variety of special projects and compile a variety of special reports.
- Collaborate with deal professionals to prepare materials for presentation.
- Reconcile valuations to book and records and work with fund level auditors to support final valuations and inputs to valuation.
- Work with team to enhance valuation process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- 3 – 5 years of accounting experience within private equity, hedge fund or alternative assets required.
- Experience with Advent Geneva or Eze Castle strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong accounting and written communication skills.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.