Comp: $300,000 – $400,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
We are proud to be representing one of the best family office developers in NYC. This firm has developed an incredible reputation for building some of the most notable luxury Multifamily and Hospitality projects in the Tristate area. As they continue to adopt best-practices to further institutionalize their operation, the construction arm is looking for a Senior Vice President of Development to manage projects and contribute to the firm’s growth.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Owner, operator and developer of Class A and trophy asset properties throughout New York and Miami
- Unique, one-of-a-kind projects throughout the boroughs that are change the city’s skyline and landscape
- Oversee the ground-up construction of 500+ unit multifamily, mixed-use, and hospitality projects
- Contribute to the growth of the firm’s portfolio through construction management and interfacing with capital projects
- Actively interface with city officials, contractors, consultants, and architects
- Report to the EVP Development
- Master’s degree in Construction, Architecture, Engineering, Real Estate or related, from top university
- 7+ years of development experience preferably in ground-up projects
- Highly proficient construction knowledge and intellectual curiosity
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.