Compensation: $115,000-$130,000 + bonus
Location: Long Island, NY
The Senior Tax Manager will be a key member of a small public accounting firm on Long Island.
Highlights About the Company & Position
- Prepare business tax returns in accordance with firm and regulatory standards within deadline expectations.
- Attentive and efficient work during tax season.
- Experience with Tax preparation software.
- Experience with Sales Tax.
- Experience with Payroll Tax is a plus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.