Comp: $125,000 – $150,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
We are representing a best-in-class Owner/Operator & Developer of Class A Offices & Experiential Retail in NYC. This firm has developed an incredible reputation for building some of the most notable Mixed-Use, Office, & Multifamily projects in the Tristate area over the past 10+ years. The company is seeking a Senior Superintendent to lead construction meetings, create daily reports, and supervise construction activities.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- A growing gross asset value of approximately $20 billion in commercial real estate.
- Large office in New York, growing 500-person office
- Field management leadership and supervision of all project participants and site construction activities
- Complete responsibility for design document comprehension and site construction execution
- Leadership of weekly construction meetings on site
- Responsible for all daily reports and reporting of specific impacts that may occur regarding time delay, scheduling conflicts and or cost implications
- Bachelor’s in Engineering or related preferred
- 5+ years of superintendent experience in field construction management or related field
- Experience in high-rise and large interior projects preferred
- High-level communication skills, both external with subcontractors & architects, and with the internal team
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.