Leader in the wound care industry is looking for a senior, experienced, and hands-on Software Engineer who can transform the technological landscape of the company.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Design and implement; debug and troubleshoot; monitor and fine-tune patient care software systems.
- Communicate all technical aspects of the product when called upon.
- Monday – Friday schedule, no weekends.
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or in an equivalent engineering discipline. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of full stack software design and development.
- Good understanding of Azure systems such as Azure Bus, Azure App Services, Managed SQL, etc.
- Experience in designing and implementing large scale systems using modern cloud-based technologies.
- Excellent coding and debugging skills.
- Thorough understanding of modern data structures, algorithms, and their performance characteristics.
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing secure web-scale APIs and microservices.
- At least four years of experience in at least one of the three: AWS, Azure, and GCP.
- Fluency in designing databases using Microsoft SQL Server.
- Excellent communication skills are a pre-requisite.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.