Compensation: $150,000-$250,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY, Los Angeles, CA or Irvine, CA
The Senior Software Engineer (Back – End) will be at the forefront of tackling significant, ambiguous, and non-trivial challenges as a core contributor and innovator, bringing creative technical solutions to life. The Senior Software Engineer must demonstrate initiatives and enthusiasm for the problems they tackle. This company provides an environment where one can quickly grow skills and knowledge, and have autonomy to make decisions regarding experiments and tests on a massive scale.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain impactful improvements across all platforms and products, resulting in high-quality outcomes.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure best practices across our code.
- Manage individual initiative priorities, deadlines, and deliverables with your technical expertise.
- Mentor other team members and help many increase their technical capabilities, fostering a culture of inclusion, results-oriented execution, open innovation, and limitless creativity.
- 5-6+ years of professional experience in software development.
- Extensive experience developing robust, mission-critical systems using multiple general-purpose programming languages (e.g., C/C++, Java, C#, Objective-C).
- Demonstrated expertise in building software with one or more of the following: Infrastructure, Databases, Data Processing, Machine Learning, Distributed Systems, Security, and Privacy.
- Previous experience designing and developing solutions to complex problems with significant business impact.
- A strong understanding of how their systems interact with the broader production environment, including dependencies and platform primitives.
- Proven ability to learn other coding languages, platforms, frameworks, and tools.
- Experience owning projects from the initial idea all the way to production.
- Experience mentoring junior engineers.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion