$70,000 – $75,000 + bonus
Montgomery County, PA
We are representing a Senior Property Accountant for a real estate company currently building out their accounting, finance, and investor functions.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Company recently acquired 40+ properties
- Will report to the Director of Property Accounting and will manage accounting and finance for numerous properties
- Responsibilities include preparing month end close, reviewing tenant leases, and calculating annual CAM reconciliations
- Will work as a liaison between company and external auditors
- Office Policy: on-site four days a week, remote Fridays
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, CPA is a plus
- 3+ years of accounting experience, property accounting is preferred
- Advanced Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.