Comp: $125,000-$165,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
We are proud to be representing one of the largest institutional private Owner/Operator & Development companies in NYC. This firm has developed an incredible reputation for building some of the most notable Mixed-Use, Office, & Multifamily projects in the Tristate area over the past 10+ years. As they continue to adopt best-practices to further institutionalize their operation, the construction arm is looking for a Senior Project Manager to manage projects and contribute to the firm’s growth.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Owner, operator and developer of Class A office, mixed-use, and residential properties
- Owner of some of the most notable office properties throughout Manhattan
- Manage the construction of tenant fit-out and ground-up projects across the firm’s portfolio
- Contribute to the growth of the firm’s portfolio through construction management
- Actively interface with subcontractors, consultants, architects, and tenants
- Report to the Project Executive
- Bachelor’s in Construction, Architecture, Engineering, Real Estate or related, from top university
- 5+ years of construction experience preferably in ground-up projects and tenant fit-outs
- Highly proficient construction knowledge and intellectual curiosity
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.