Title: Senior Project Executive
Comp: $225,000 – $300,000 all-in compensation
Location: New York, NY
The Atlantic Group is representing a best-in-class $200 million General Contractor — highly diversified across hospitality, luxury condo, and a growing commercial interiors group NYC area. The company is looking for a Senior Project Executive who can be an additional heavy hitter within the organization, who represents new business and contacts. The Senior Project Executive must be very organized and a strong communicator.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- $200-250 million open-shop NYC General Contractor with a 20-year history.
- Complete all project reports accurately and in a timely manner to include Project Status Report, financial reports, and project schedules.
- Perform final review of construction on projects to include: review of bid documents, review of bid procedures, review of sub/vendor/3rd party GC qualifications, and review of final estimates, labor & material takeoffs, and review RFPs, as necessary, for pre-purchasing equipment and/or retaining contractors or subcontractors.
- Maintain working relationships with clients, subcontractors, architects and engineers associated with project.
- Insurance Management – insurance with clients, subs, up front determination, coordinate with management early to determine the best insurance program for the project.
- Bachelor’s in Construction or other related field or equivalent job experience.
- 15+ years of commercial general contractor project management experience.
- Detail-oriented and strong communicator – with a strong customer service skill-set.
- Understanding of financial management and analysis.
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Word, MSProject).
- Should have a strong financial and analytical sense.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.