Compensation: $70,000 – $95,000
Location: Montgomery County, PA
We are representing a Senior Project Accountant with a leading construction company located in Montgomery County, PA. This family-owned business is seeking someone with experience in construction management and is looking to grow within the company.
Highlights about the Company and Position:
- Company is a long-time leader in the Philadelphia construction industry
- Responsibilities include preparing & analyzing financial statements, general ledger, and budgets, preparing monthly bank reconciliations for assigned portfolios, reconciling vendor accounts, and ensuring payments are up to date
- Reports to Assistant Controller and Controller
- Opportunity to work for a well-respected and continually growing company in the Philly area
- In office 4 days a week
- 3+ years of project accounting experience
- Should come from a construction management company/general contractor
- Experience in Procore and Sage 300CRE preferred
- Experience with Cost Plus, GMP, and Lump Sum project accounting
- AIA Billing knowledge is a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.