Location: South Jersey, NJ
We are representing a Senior Internal Auditor opportunity with an industry-leading and well-known company headquartered across the river in New Jersey.
Highlights about the Company and Position:
- Position will concentrate on the assessment of internal controls related to financial reporting processes
- As the company is publicly-traded, SOX compliance experience is needed
- Department places a significant emphasis on trainings and professional development
- Company is an industry leader and consists of individuals with impressive backgrounds, very stable industry
- Hybrid working environment with 2-3 days in the office
- Beautiful new headquarters in an accessible location
- Bachelor’s in Accounting from an accredited school
- 2+ years of experience in public accounting or internal audit
- CPA preferred
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.