Title: Senior Internal Auditor
Compensation: $90,000 – $110,000 + bonus
Location: Delaware County, PA
Atlantic Group is representing a Senior Internal Auditor role with an industry-leading manufacturing company headquartered in Delaware County, PA. The Senior Internal Auditor will be an integral part of our client’s audit team. The Sr. Internal Auditor will be responsible for leading internal control, financial, and operational audits for a multitude of business units of the company. An ideal candidate will be proactive and have excellent interpersonal skills.
Highlights about the Company & Position:
- Responsibilities include conducting follow up audits, assessing risk and crafting recommendations that enhance the efficiency of internal controls, operations, processes, and audit procedures
- Opportunity to join a cohesive team comprised of smart, hard-working, and outgoing people
- Role is 20% travel (mainly U.S. and possible trips in the Americas)
- Hybrid schedule 2-3 days/week in office
- Bachelor's in Accounting required
- 4+ years of relevant external or internal audit experience
- CPA, CIA, or CFE desired
- Strong knowledge of IIA standards, internal audit and fraud investigation guidelines
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.