Senior Information Systems & Technology Auditor
$90,000 – $120,000 + bonus
Delaware County, PA
The Atlantic Group is representing a Senior Information Systems & Technology Auditor opportunity with a manufacturing and distribution company. The Senior Information Systems & Technology Auditor will report to the IT Audit Manager and will be responsible for IT audit performances. The Senior Information Systems & Technology Auditor must have internal and external audit experience.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Company continues to grow with 400+ acquisitions
- Ability to rotate throughout the company
- Part of Internal Audit Department
- Responsibilities include leading internal control reviews, reviewing applications & security, supervising other auditors, and communicating audit recommendations to senior leadership
- Hybrid: 2-3 days in the office
- Bachelor’s in Business, Engineering, or Information Systems required, Master’s desired
- 4+ years of IT audit experience – Big Four, regional, or corporate internal audit
- 2+ years of supervisory or project management experience
- CISA, CPA, CIA, or SAP+ preferred
- Must be able to travel – 10%
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.