Compensation: $80,000 – $100,000
Location: Philadelphia, PA
We are representing a Senior Information Systems Auditor opportunity with one of the best and most successful organizations in the Philadelphia area. They have a beautiful office with amenities and are currently operating on hybrid model (1 day in office weekly). This individual will obtain great exposure to leadership through conversations with and presentations to senior management.
Highlights about the Company and Position:
- Position will focus on the evaluation of the company’s internal controls infrastructure; specifically, testing about SOX IT General Controls (ITGCs) and IT dependencies
- Individual will work closely with business partners to identify and mitigate any control deficiencies
- Department places a significant emphasis on trainings and professional development
- Publicly-traded company with a number of business segments
- Company is an industry leader and consists of individuals with impressive backgrounds
- Bachelor’s in MIS, Computer Science, Accounting, Finance, or a related field from an accredited school
- 3+ years of experience in information systems audit (public or corporate) or financial statement audits
- CISA preferred
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of ERP systems
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.