Compensation: $80,000 – $100,000
Location: Philadelphia, PA
We are representing a Senior Information Systems Auditor opportunity with one of the best and most successful organizations in the Philadelphia area. They have a beautiful office with amenities and are currently operating on a hybrid model (1 day in office weekly). This individual will obtain great exposure to leadership through conversations with and presentations to senior management.
Highlights about the Company and Position:
- Publicly-traded company with a number of business segments
- Company is an industry leader and consists of individuals with impressive backgrounds
- Department places a significant emphasis on trainings and professional development
- Position will focus on the evaluation of the company’s internal controls infrastructure; specifically, testing SOX IT General Controls (ITGCs) and IT dependencies
- Individual will work closely with business partners to identify and mitigate any control deficiencies
- Bachelor’s in MIS, Computer Science, Accounting, Finance, or a related field from an accredited school
- 3+ years of experience in information systems audit (public or corporate) or financial statement audits
- CISA preferred
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of ERP systems
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.