Compensation: $120,000-$200,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
Investment banking firm is seeking a Senior Human Resources Professional to join its team. This position will have a wide range of responsibilities with a focus on payroll and onboarding. This is a hybrid role.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Manage payroll process across offices.
- Manage the firm’s executive assistants.
- Oversee the talent development committee.
- Assist with onboarding and offboarding staff.
- Provide assistance with green card processes and H1B by preparing paperwork for my review and signature.
- Prepare offer letters and NDAs for new hires.
- Weekly call with compliance and tech.
- Manage background checks for new hires.
- Schedules interviews for recruiting when necessary.
- 5 – 15 years human resources related experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.