Compensation: $105,000-$135,000 + bonus
Location: Stamford, CT
Investment management company is seeking a Senior Fund Accountant to join its team based in Stamford, CT. The position will work alongside the Controller and Assistant Controllers.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Prepare financial reporting for various stakeholders.
- Reconcile internal records to net asset value packages and calculations.
- Prepare quarterly unaudited financial statements.
- Assist with review of annual GAAP financial statements and footnote disclosures for multiple entities.
- Review of management fee calculations and waterfall models.
- Prepare and review investor allocations for capital calls and distributions.
- Prepare schedules and reconciliations for annual audits.
- 3 – 5 years of asset management experience from public accounting or fund administrator.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.