Compensation: $95,000-$160,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
Global institutional investment firm is seeking a Senior fund Accountant to join its tea. The role of Senior Fund Accountant reports to the Director of Fund Accounting, who reports to the Head of Fund Accounting.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Responsible for general fund accounting responsibilities and reports.
- Focus on preparing NAV reports as well as daily reports to management for multiple investment vehicles.
- Experience handling complex master-feeder structures and allocation files.
- Responsible for the preparation and review of financial statements.
- Working with the team on the monthly investor allocations including management and incentive fee calculations for multiple fees and class structures.
- Working closely with Compliance on producing and reviewing data and reports for regulatory reports and filings.
- Candidate should demonstrate strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task time across time-sensitive deliverables and project work
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy.
- Licensed CPA is preferred.
- 3-7 years of experience in public and/or private accounting.
- Working knowledge of Geneva and SQL is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.