Compensation: $80,000 – $95,000
We are representing a fully remote Senior Financial Analyst opportunity with a large national pharmaceutical company. This company is a trusted provider of pharmacy benefits & services, helping businesses meet their goals. The ideal candidate has experience in the health insurance or healthcare industries.
Highlights about the Company & Position:
- Company has over $3 billion in revenues – one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the country
- Responsibilities include budgeting & forecasting, creating board level & senior management presentations, and acting as a trusted business partner
- Role is open due to growth and will report to a Manager of FPA
- Opportunity to gain valuable M&A experience with a company busy making strategic acquisitions
- Fully remote schedule
- Bachelor’s in Business, Mathematical, Statistical, or Financial discipline
- 3+ years of corporate FPA experience
- Strong presentation skills required
- ERP system implementation experience is a plus
- Proficiency in Excel, Hyperion and SQL are a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.