Compensation: $85,000 – $90,000
The Senior Client Reporting Analysts reports directly to the Client Reporting Associate Manager. This position will partner with the Finance Directors and Client Finance Leads to oversee all financial aspects related to a given client or group of clients. This role is currently remote and has the possibility to be hybrid in the NYC office.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Partner with the accounting team to submit revenue entries during month-end calculating based on time & materials, percent of completion, etc.
- Responsible for mid-month revenue estimates (flash) in order to see where the client(s) is tracking for month end and flagging when there is significant variance
- Assist in the development of revenue targets for assigned clients.
- Reconcile Revenue/client costs within the general ledger and explain variances in results vs forecasts
- Reconcile time reports for missing time and errors in coding
- Review WIP, A/R, and accrued revenue aging on a monthly basis
- Ensure job setup is properly completed to reduce system issues
- Ensure Agency is in compliance with current contractual guidelines for each client
- Assist with external and internal audits
- Potentially supervise 1-2 staff members
- Resilient problem solver – Has the foresight to recognize problems with postings/data, can resolve issues efficiently, and knows when to seek guidance from others
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a changing and fast-paced work environment
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and organizational skills to work according to fixed calendar cycles
- Ability to work independently is a must, as well as in a team environment
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel to streamline and make reports more efficient using functions and formulas, i.e. vlookups, pivot tables, charts/graphs, etc.
- Experience in SAP and Hyperion HFM is a plus
- 2- 3 years of Client Finance experience preferably in Advertising, Marketing, and Communications
Application Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.
#LI-DNP | #LI-Remote