Hourly Rate Range: $90,000-$110,000
Location: Boston, MA
We are looking for someone to join a high-performing team in a fast-paced environment. As a critical member of the Finance Team, you will be responsible for matters related to the business’s private equity, hedge, and credit related funds.
Skills and Requirements:
- Responsible for all accounting, reporting (financial and tax) and treasury functions for a select group of General Partner entities
- Calculation and tracking capital calls and distributions
- Assist with the preparation of year-end financial statements for a select group of General Partner entities
- Preparation of carry and profit allocations for General Partner members
- Working with other groups within Finance to determine the appropriate treatment and understanding of matters
- Cash/investment monitoring and reconciliation with bank
- Ad hoc financial projects within Finance Team
Qualifications and Education:
- 5+ years big four public accounting experience required
- CPA required
- Strong GAAP financial reporting experience
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Bachelors in Accounting or other relevant field
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.