Comp: $125,000 – $175,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
We are representing a best in class electrical subcontractor that has been in business for over 100 years. As they gear up for additional growth, they are looking for an additional estimating leader to support their Chief Estimator. The Senior Estimator will work within a tight-knit five person estimating team and will work with Top Ten GC’s.
Highlights about the Company and Position:
- $1-15 million NYC commercial interiors projects
- Firm currently doing $100+ million per year
- Work with top-10 general contractors like Turner Construction, Structure Tone, JRM, etc.
- Lead the execution of medium and large-scale Interiors estimates
- Prioritize different bids based on the strategic direction of the group
- Earn the trust of senior leadership to be a decision-maker for $10+ million projects
- Bachelor’s in Construction or related field
- 10+ years of relevant interiors electrical-focused estimating experience,
- Can work by themselves and manage junior estimators on the team
- High-level communication and leadership skills with subcontractors, general contractors, and the internal team
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.