Compensation: $100,000-$180,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
Well-established company is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join the Supply Team. The Supply Team owns the strategic blueprint to help sellers on the marketplace grow their businesses. The Supply Team uses data to drive decision making and all initiatives are designed to have a measurable effect on the company’s growth.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Sit at the intersection between Operations and Sales, translating business strategies and goals into impactful sales plans.
- Lead initiatives to craft, pilot, scale, and optimize programs to increase global supplier acquisition.
- Design, build, and optimize Tableau dashboards, SQL queries and interfaces to provide internal customers with usable, reliable, and accessible data.
- Conduct research on competitors, potential product offerings, vendors, and clients.
- Draft presentations and internal memos to present recommendations to firm’s leadership in areas such as market entry, new product development/strategy, competitive landscape, and industry trends.
- 3+ years working in quantitative or analytical role; sales operations, operations, project management, management consulting or finance a plus.
- Expert in SQL and Microsoft Excel .
- Experience with A/B testing or experimental design.
- Self-motivation and autonomy, the ability to independently identify and implement high-value analyses and projects.
- High attention to detail including precise and effective communications.
- Organized, strong interpersonal management, time management and communication skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.