Compensation: $85,000 – $95,000 + bonus
Location: Chester County, PA
We are representing a Senior Corporate Accountant opportunity with a global, multi-billion-dollar manufacturing company based in Chester County, PA. The company is a leader of materials production and has put themselves at the forefront of sustainability in the space. The ideal candidate comes from public accounting and/or corporate (multi-national public companies preferred), and possesses a sharp technical/GAAP accounting background along with SOX and SEC experience. This is perfect for someone seeking great exposure to senior management and high level, technical accounting activities (including M&A).
Highlights about the Company & Position:
- Global, multi-billion dollar company that is an industry leader
- Responsibilities include recurring corporate and technical accounting matters, financial reporting, and SOX compliance
- With regular exposure to senior management, the role comes with intentional mentorship and an opportunity to be fast-tracked up the corporate ladder
- Great combination of work/life balance while still having a space to further build out one’s technical skillset
- Flexible, mostly remote schedule
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of public and/or corporate (multi-national public companies preferred) accounting experience
- CPA track is a plus
- SEC/public reporting experience (10-Qs, 10-Ks)
- SOX controls experience and understanding
- Manufacturing industry experience a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.