Title: Senior Controller
Salary: $110,000 – $130,000 + Discretionary Bonus
Location: Chester County, PA
Join our client's team as a Senior Controller in Chester County, PA. We're seeking an experienced professional to oversee accounting, payroll operations, and administrative functions in the construction industry. If you have a background in blue-collar industries, adept at work in process accounting, and possess strong financial analysis skills, we invite you to apply to our Senior Controller role.
Company & Position Highlights:
- Senior Controller will oversee A/R, A/P, Payroll, Tax Returns, and General Ledger Account Reconciliations.
- Month-end closing process and financial reporting in accordance with US GAAP
- Drive process improvements for efficiency
- Onsite schedule – 5 days a week
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field required
- 5+ years of accounting/finance experience
- 4+ years of construction industry experience
- Familiarity with GAAP and construction industry practices required
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and Outlook
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted for the Senior Controller role within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion