Compensation: $85,000-$95,000 + bonus
Location: Montgomery County, PA
We are representing an exciting and newly created Senior Construction Accountant opportunity with an established, well-known, and well respected construction client known for their high profile projects in the Philadelphia area.
Highlights about the Company and Position:
- Company has been in business for over 100 years
- Position is open to due to continues success, expansion, and new projects
- Role entails Lump Sum project accounting and GMP (Guaranteed Maximum Price) accounting, and AIA Billing
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- 4+ years of experience ideally with a large general contractor/construction company
- Experience with Procore and Sage 300CRE a big plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.