Compensation: $100,000 – $122,000 + bonus
Location: Chester County, PA
We are representing a Senior Compliance Analyst role with a public manufacturing company. The ideal candidate must have solid analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills, as well as being a strong, detail-oriented individual.
Highlights about the Company and Position:
- $3B+ public manufacturing company
- Company is going through a time of extensive growth through acquisitions
- Responsibilities include providing technical, operational, and regulatory expertise for compliance and cybersecurity related matters
- Will perform self-assessments against cybersecurity frameworks and act as a liaison between audit & compliance teams
- Reports to Senior Manager of IT Compliance
- Hybrid scheduling: 2-3 days in office
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Information Technology, or Business
- Certification or track required – CISA, CIA, or CISSP
- 5+ years of IT Audit, IS, and/or cybersecurity experience
- Must have Big 4, corporate, or combo experience
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.