Compensation: $90,000 – $115,000
Location: Lancaster County, PA
We are representing a Senior Auditor opportunity with a public manufacturing company based in Lancaster County, PA. The company is an industry leader and has facilities all over the world. The role will focus on fully integrated audits, including operational, SOX, financial, and IT engagements. The ideal candidate will possess 3+ years of corporate internal audit and/or public auditing experience, and have an analytical background.
Highlights about the Company & Position:
- Public manufacturing company dominating their sector
- Responsibilities include completing audit procedures of elevated risk areas, evaluating internal controls, and advising on process improvements
- Chance to get involved in post deal integration reviews
- Company allows for rotation across the business – down the line one has the ability to move into FPA, Operations, Accounting, Divisional Controllership, etc.
- Hybrid schedule
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field required
- 3+ years public audit or corporate internal audit experience
- CPA or CIA is preferred
- Exposure to data analytics and/or continuous auditing is a plus
- Excel, ACL, Tableau, IDEA, SAP software experience is a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.