Compensation: $120,000-$130,000 + bonus
Location: Stamford, CT
Private equity firm based in Stamford, CT is seeking a Senior Associate to support the Transaction Accounting team. By strengthening and developing internal accounting functions, this position will be a key component of creating value for the firm. This is a hybrid position.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- General ledger analysis to facilitate month and quarter-end close.
- Daily journal entries to record cash transactions related to capital calls and portfolio liquidations.
- Tracking sales of investments and allocating proceeds and gains based on each partners ownership percentage.
- Reviewing and analyzing partners’ capital account.
- Assisting the Controller with annual audit procedures.
- Assisting management with the preparation of financial statements.
- Establishing and maintaining internal controls.
- Respond to general partner and investor inquiries.
- 4 – 6 years of Fund Accounting experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related.
- CPA preferred.
- Experience working with private equity or alternative clients preferred.
- Experience working at a Big 4 preferred.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.