Compensation: $125,000-$200,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
Multi-billion global alternative Investment Firm is seeking a Senior Associate or VP of Investor Relations who brings strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills to the team. The Senior Associate reports to the President and the Head of Marketing/IR. The ideal candidate brings strong leadership skills as well as accounting and operational expertise. The Senior Associate is expected to enhance the Firm's sales, marketing and investor relations function as it experiences significant growth. This is a hybrid role with an excellent healthcare plan.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Support all aspects of marketing and investor relations, working closely with the President & the Head of Marketing/IR.
- Respond to investor requests from current limited partners (LPs), both quantitative and qualitative.
- Create & update marketing materials and presentations.
- Complete inbound due diligence requests from prospective investors.
- Maintain external reporting, including Monthly Reports, Quarterly Investor Letters, DDQ, etc.
- Support relationship management with LPs and investment consultants.
- Partner with placement agents on prospective investor requests and capital raising efforts.
- Collaborate with Operations and Accounting teams to maintain consistent portfolio reporting.
- Work with Investment team to accurately reflect investment details.
- Track all deliverables related to marketing/IR.
- Complete special projects and bespoke requests.
- Familiarity with performance metrics/KPIs such as IRRs, total returns, TVPI, MOIC.
- Solid understanding of investment and fund operations.
- Previous experience in fund accounting and/or operations preferable.
- Proficient with data analysis, strong Excel and presentation skills.
- Tech-savvy and automation oriented.
- 5-10+ years’ experience in Finance, Accounting or Operations at a complex fast paced firm with preferably $5B+ AUM.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or a related discipline; CPA a plus.
- Private credit (direct lending) experience is highly desirable.
- Very smart, high IQ and EQ.
- Understanding of complex PE style waterfalls, side-pockets and tax structures.
- Fully vaccinated and boosted, unless exempt.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion