Compensation: $100,000 – $125,000
Location: Wilmington, DE
We are representing a Senior Accountant, Transactions & Strategy opportunity with a growing and excelling manufacturing company in Wilmington, DE.
Highlights about the Company and Position:
- Incredible opportunity for an accounting professional to gain direct M&A exposure and gain more experience in financial diligence, M&A integration process, purchase accounting, and system implementation
- Position will be a part of corporate accounting and partner with a strong corporate development team comprised of individuals with impressive backgrounds
- Clear track for growth and promotion
- Multi-billion dollar private company exceeding financial targets and with a strong acquisition growth strategy
- Hybrid working setup between remote and in the office (3 days)
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or a relevant field from an accredited school
- CPA preferred
- 4+ years of experience in public and/or corporate accounting, Big Four preferred
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.