Compensation: $70,000 – $85,000
We are representing a fully remote Senior Accountant opportunity with a large national pharmaceutical company. This company is a trusted provider of pharmacy benefits & services, helping businesses meet their goals. The ideal candidate has experience in the health insurance or healthcare industries.
Highlights about the Company and Position:
- Company has over $3B in revenues – one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the country
- Responsibilities include accounting tasks for Medicare Part-D programs, assisting with & analyzing financial reports, assisting with annual audit processes, and focusing on revenue accounting procedures
- Reports to Accounting Manager
- Fully remote opportunity
- Bachelor’s in Accounting
- 2+ years of experience in public audit or accounting
- Must have Medicare Part D experience
- Healthcare/pharmaceutical experience preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.