Compensation: $90,000 – $120,000
Location: Philadelphia, PA
We are representing a Senior Associate, Accounting with a private investment firm located in Philadelphia, PA.
Highlights about the Company and Position:
- Publicly owned private investment firm serving the real estate industry
- Reports to Controller
- Will be responsible for all aspects of the monthly closing and reporting processes, mentoring Staff Accountants, and assisting in the development and execution of efficient accounting, compliance, reporting and treasury policies and procedures
- Requires a solid foundation in US GAAP
- Position mainly focuses on general accounting and assisting with SAP reporting
- Bachelor’s in Accounting
- 4+ years accounting experience, prior public accounting or public company experience
- Real estate or fund industry experience preferred
- Good organizational skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.