Compensation: $90,000 – $100,000
Location: Bucks County, PA
We are representing a Senior Accountant with a medical and pharmaceutical manufacturing company located in Bucks County, PA.
Highlights about the Company and Position:
- Growing manufacturing company serving the medical and pharmaceutical industries
- $500M in revenue
- Reports to Financial Accounting & Reporting Manager
- Work closely with CFO, Controller, and Director of Finance
- Responsibilities include approving and recording journal entries, assisting in the budgeting and forecasting process, and assisting in compiling documentation and support for year-end audit requests
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- Experience with SAP, Hyperion, and Excel
- Experience in month-end financial reporting
- 5+ years in corporate accounting and 3+ years in public accounting
- CPA preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.