Compensation: $90,000 – $100,000 + bonus
We are representing a Senior Accountant opportunity with a rapidly growing healthcare company based in New Jersey.
Highlights about the Company & Position:
- PE backed healthcare company based in NJ that has been around for 30+ years
- Report to VP of Finance and extensive exposure to CFO with weekly meetings
- Assist with monthly financial reporting process to aid in company’s operations
- Focal point for entire firm for all accounting practices in firm and coding them for general ledger
- Bachelor’s in Finance or Accounting
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to post entries and accruals into NetSuite and handle month end close process for the income statement and balance sheet
- Familiarity with NetSuite and Avid a plus
- Completed or pursuing CPA
- Candidate must live in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, or Delaware
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.