Location: Philadelphia, PA
We are representing a truly exciting Senior Accountant opportunity with a booming start-up FinTech company headquartered in Philadelphia.
Highlights about the Company and Position:
- Position will entail a wide range of responsibilities focused on corporate accounting, internal controls, financial reporting, and compliance
- Role will have a lot of flexibility and presents an opportunity for making a significant impact on the creation and implementation of processes and procedures
- Start-up atmosphere with highly qualified personnel and leadership
- Company is growing fast as a result of strong business performance
- This individual will land in a very high-upside situation in terms of professional growth
- Hybrid – 3 days in the office and 2 remote
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited school
- 2+ years of experience in public accounting (Big Four preferred)
- CPA preferred
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, QuickBooks a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.