- Maintaining the company’s books and records
- Managing the banking relationship
- Processing payables and receivables.
- Interacting with a third-party institutional-grade property management firm to produce accurate consolidated financial records.
- Supporting the year-end outside third-party production of tax accounting records, including investor k-1’s, the production of annual accounting filings, and the general business activities of the company.
- Experience in multifamily real estate, and a strong working knowledge of Yardi software and Excel are necessary.
- Experience with Yardi
- Real Estate or Construction experience
- Ability to commute to Long Island (Nassau)
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.