Compensation: $100,000-$130,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
Family owned wealth management firm is seeking a Senior Accountant to join its team. This is a dynamic role with responsibilities that go beyond accounting. This position is hybrid.
Highlights About the Company & Position:????
- Assist with brokerage and regulatory reporting.
- Prepare and book monthly journal entries for entity.
- Maintain various schedules for private investments.
- Update CRM for new investments.
- Assist with private company valuations.
- Oversee annual budgeting and forecasting efforts.
- Prepare weekly and monthly management report for distribution to senior management.
- Assist with the funding of new investments
- Manage weekly cash and position reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required, 3.0 GPA +
- 2 – 4 years of accounting experience in the financial services industry required.
- Broker Dealer experience preferred.
- Experience with GL program, portfolio management program, or tax program preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- CPA license required.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.