Compensation: $90,000-$125,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
The Atlantic Group is representing a Senior Accountant opportunity with a collaborative, team environment investment company. This position will provide financial and analytical support for the controller and Chief Financial Officer, CFO. This is a hybrid role.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Support strategic planning, new business policies and program implementation routinely.
- Analyze, manage and create detailed financial analyses for decision making at all levels of the Company.
- Assist with quarterly and year-end close process.
- Review all reports and other material provided by the fund administrator and promptly resolve any errors.
- Work with fund administrator on all activity.
- Assist in audits and tax returns.
- Responsible for all fund expense management and compliance.
- Allocate expenses to various funds and entities.
- Manage forecasting, liquidity, and capital management.
- Partner with investment team to provide deal support and guidance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- CPA certification preferred.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in accounting or analyst required.
- Experience working in private equity preferred.
- Technical knowledge and strong understanding of accounting practices.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent multitask skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.