$110,000-$140,000 + bonus
The Atlantic Group is representing an opportunity for an Safety Manager role with phenomenal growth potential.
- Train company personnel to understand and follow company safety manual, policies, and practices.
- Conduct OSHA training meetings for subcontractors.
- Conduct new hire orientation.
- Inspect all areas of construction sites regularly to reduce job site hazards and to assist in identification and correction of any hazard found.
- Review subcontractor safety plans.
- 5+ years of experience in construction safety.
- Ability to perform physically demanding duties such as climb ladders up to 24ft, ability to get onto swing scaffolding on a high rise, etc.
- OSHA Trainer course certified.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.