Compensation: $80 per hr.
Location: Bronx, NY
The Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse will be responsible for patients receiving attention and medical care based on their needs.
- 3 plus years of ICU experience preferred.
- BSN or higher degree from accredited nursing school.
- RN Licenses to practice.
- Certifications required to start: ACLS, BCLS, PALS.
- Preferred but not required CCRN and TNCC.
- Efficient in managing patients with EVD, multiple medication drips, and use of Hemosphere Flotrac.
- Efficient in managing trauma patient of different severities
- Perform assessment using CAM, CPOT, and RASS.
- Efficient in the care of patients with hypothermia treatment.
- Familiar with the care pleurevac chest tube drainage.
- Familar with the use of Allscript EMR.
- Must observe strict isolation precaution, hand washing, gel in and gel out.
- Must follow the SOP and critical care practice of Hospital.
- Familiar with the use of PCA pump.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.