Compensation: $70,000-$80,000 + bonus
Location: Montgomery County, PA
We are representing an exciting and highly visible Real Estate Accounting opportunity with a well-known and established Real Estate organization based out of the Philadelphia, PA area.
Highlights about the Company and Position:
- Well known, industry leading real estate company that has a great reputation and culture
- Role will have exposure to the executive leadership team, including the CFO on a regular basis
- Very analytical role with some data related tasks
- Responsibilities will grow as Data Analytics department expands as well
- Great quality of life- Hybrid Work Schedule in brand new office
- Bachelor’s in Finance or Accounting
- 1-3 years of experience
- Ability to analyze financial and operational data, and identify underlying issues and key drivers
- Microsoft Power BI a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.