Compensation: $70,000 – $115,000
Location: Lehigh Valley, PA
We are representing a fully remote Senior Financial Analyst position with a growing rehabilitation company based in Lehigh Valley.
Highlights about the Company & Position:
- Join an in-patient rehabilitation company with an impactful mission statement and growing footprint in the region
- Perfect role for an analytical mind that is comfortable extracting large sets of data and has an ability to effectively communicate findings to technical and non-technical audiences
- Responsibilities include researching & explaining variances as well as developing financial reports, dashboards, models, and cost projections
- Exposure to all levels of the organization, and regular interaction with the c-suite
- Company has a family atmosphere, and employees are made to feel like they’re not just another number
- Remote schedule
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent education required
- 5+ years of experience in a role encompassing both accounting/finance and financial analysis
- Preference for background in SQL, MS Access, and Excel
- Excellent reporting, presentation, and communication skills with solid attention to detail
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.