Location: Mount Kisco, NY
At the general direction of the Recruiting Supervisor and Talent Acquisition Manager, the Human Resources Recruiter assists in a variety of personnel functions.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Work with the HR Team on understanding the requirements of the open programs and positions.
- Full life cycle recruiting plus ongoing employee retention.
- Initiate contact and pre-screen candidates.
- Build and develop relationships with field employees and managers.
- Review resumes and perform reference checks.
- Help with the onboarding process (benefits, payroll, state licensing).
- Update and maintain the employee database system.
- Coordinates the application process, including telephone and Internet responses, application scheduling, and interviewing.
- Ability to source for candidates using multiple recruitment modalities.
- Assist in maintaining various spreadsheets containing candidate/project tracking information.
- Continuously develop and maintain a mastery of sourcing and recruitment techniques and tools.
- Maintain and grow the database of qualified candidates through networking and referrals, cold calling, and internet searches.
- Meet required metrics for contacting prospects and conducting candidate interviews.
- Coordinates the new hire orientation process with Recruitment Supervisor.
- Ensures that all state, federal and company standards are met in the hiring process.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
- BA degree in business or related field.
- Healthcare recruiting experienced, preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize your day.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Competitive drive and desire to grow with in the organization.
- Positive, Solutions-based approach.
- Talent Acquisition or phone sales experience is a plus.
- Must be an effective communicator both verbally and in written form.
- Must have strong interpersonal relationship skills.
- Exceptional organization skills.
- Demonstrates knowledge of hiring laws, policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems.
- PC proficient to include MS Office, MS Excel, Outlook and the Internet.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.